Martha Moxley Murder

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 7:59 AM
      Friends,
      I have an interest in the Martha Moxley case that
      involves kinsman of the Kennedy family.You should
      check this web site out.The Kennedy tie-in is Ethel
      Kennedy was a Skakel before marriage.A nephew Michael
      Skakel, will be tried for the murder.Maybe not a
      direct tie-in to The Political Graveyard,but
      interesting nonetheless.
      Scott Bill Hirst
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2001
        Just a brief note to let y'all know that I'm very close to running a new
        set of web pages for Political Graveyard.

        Current count of people in the database is 81,242 -- a pretty big increase
        from the 53,000-some on the main web site, but only a bit higher than the
        67,000-some on the test version which is also available online.

        I'm hoping to put this up as the regular web site at the
        politicalgraveyard.com address. However, depending on my time and energy
        in the next couple of days to check the thing, and whether I find problems
        to be concerned about, it may end up as the test version instead.

        My email is piling up a bit while I'm concentrating on getting this done.
        Apologies to everyone who is waiting to hear from me.

        Washtenaw County Commissioner, 4th District
        Ebay Page, http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/potifos/
        Mailing address: P.O. Box 2563, Ann Arbor MI 48106