D.C. Newspapers

  • Gary D. Craver
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2001
      Does anyone have access to Washington D.C. Newspapers? I am trying to
      find where Claude R. Porter is buried. He served in the Iowa House and
      Senate and as chairman of Iowa delegations to the Democratic National
      Conventions in 1908, 1912 and 1924. He later moved to D.C. where he
      served as Commissioner of the Interstate Commerce Commission. He died
      in D.C. on August 17, 1946.

      Gary D. Craver
    • Terri Barber
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2001