Sample Ballot

  • Douglas Campbell, Michigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2006
      I may not be in the Political Graveyard yet, and I'm not aware of being the subject of any polls,
      but I am on the November ballot:
      http://miboecfr.nictusa.com/election/candlist/06GEN/06GEN_CL.HTM

      - - - - - - - - - -

      Almost all great changes in American politics and culture have come about because of small groups of people discovering that they are not alone. Part of the job of the Green Party is to introduce these people to each other and give them a home.
      - Sam Smith

      Douglas Campbell
      aka. "That Huge White Guy in Michigan"
      Vice-chair, Green Party of Michigan
      Alternate delegate, Green Party of the United States Nat'l Committee
      The Green Party's first candidate for Governor of Michigan, 2002
      Nader/LaDuke Campaign Coordinator, The Motor City, 2000
      335 e. Lewiston, Ferndale, Michigan, U.S.A. 48220-1356
      NaderLaDuke2000Detroit (at) Yahoo.com (248) 542-5216

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • David McNamara
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2006
        Hi, Mr. Campbell!

        Congratulations on your nomination! I wish you the best of luck in November! :)

        -- David McNamara
        davidtheaspie@...

        "Douglas Campbell, Michigan" <naderladuke2000detroit@...> wrote: I may not be in the Political Graveyard yet, and I'm not aware of being the subject of any polls,