Poll results for political-graveyard

  • political-graveyard@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 1, 2001
      The following political-graveyard poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: February is Valentine's Day month.Which
      two of these couples would you want to
      spend an evening with? Vote for only
      two please.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Queen Elizabeth 2nd & Prince Philip, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Walter & Joan Mondale, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Michael & Kitty Dukakis, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - George & Eleanor McGovern, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Caroline Kennedy & husband, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Mitch McConnell & Elaine Chao, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Dan & Marilyn Quayle, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - James Carville & Mary Matalin , 0 votes, 0.00%
      - George & Barbara Bush, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Jack & Joanne Kemp, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Alan Greenspan & Andrea Mitchell, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Geraldine Ferraro & Husband, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Schriver, 1 votes, 25.00%
      - One of my choices not listed , 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Two of my choices not listed , 0 votes, 0.00%
      - George & Laura Bush, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Dick & Lynne Cheney, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Bill & Hillary Clinton, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Al & Tipper Gore, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Joe & Haddasah Lieberman, 2 votes, 50.00%
      - Bob & Elizabeth Dole, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter, 1 votes, 25.00%
      - Gerald & Betty Ford, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Ronald & Nancy Reagan(Assuming his health was good), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Ted & Vickie Kennedy, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/political-graveyard

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • buds670@cs.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 1, 2001
        no think you God has a plane for you
      • political-graveyard@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 3, 2001
          The following political-graveyard poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: If he runs for President in 2004,will
          the Democrats nominate Al Gore?

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Yes, 2 votes, 40.00%
          - No, 1 votes, 20.00%
          - Chances are even or about 50/50, 2 votes, 40.00%

          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 6, 2001
            The following political-graveyard poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: There has been talk in Connecticut
            about a potential gubernatorial bid by
            US Senator Christopher Dodd.Generally
            speaking Governors/Former Governors
            generally run for US Senate instead of
            vice versa.What would you advise US
            Senators GENERALLY do in such cases?

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - Run for the US Senate , 0 votes, 0.00%
            - Run for the Governorship, 0 votes, 0.00%
            - Both positions(US Senate and Governor) are on par with each other., 0 votes, 0.00%
            - Depends on political situation on the federal or state level at that time, 3 votes, 100.00%

            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 7, 2001
              The following political-graveyard poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: What three U.S. Presidents that served
              in the 20th Century would you like to
              spend an evening with if all four of
              you could get together? Please only
              vote for THREE!

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - William McKinley, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Theodore Roosevelt, 3 votes, 33.33%
              - William Howard Taft, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Woodrow Wilson, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Warren Harding, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Calvin Coolidge, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Herbert Hoover, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Franklin Roosevelt, 2 votes, 22.22%
              - Harry Truman, 1 votes, 11.11%
              - Dwight Eisenhower, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - John Kennedy, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Lyndon Johnson, 1 votes, 11.11%
              - Richard Nixon, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Gerald Ford, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Jimmy Carter, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Ronald Reagan, 1 votes, 11.11%
              - George H. W. Bush, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Bill Clinton, 1 votes, 11.11%

              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 7, 2001
                The following political-graveyard poll is now closed. Here are the
                final results:

                POLL QUESTION: What is your political affiliation or
                what party do you favor? (Some states
                don't register by party)

                CHOICES AND RESULTS
                - Republican, 1 votes, 50.00%
                - Democrat(ic), 1 votes, 50.00%
                - Unaffiliated/Independent, 0 votes, 0.00%
                - Other Party, 0 votes, 0.00%

              • jjamele@aol.com
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 7, 2001
                  Democratic
                • Kristin F. Smith
                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 7, 2001
                        It appears our polls are accurate and reflect the nation -- evenly divided!

                    http://politicalgraveyard.com

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 7, 2001
                      Friends,
                      I didn't vote in my own poll.I would have voted
                      REPUBLICAN,WHAT ELSE!Seriously,I know we REPUBLICANS
                      aren't perfect,I suspect YOU DEMOCRATS feel the same
                      way,right?
                      Scott Bill Hirst
                      --- "Kristin F. Smith" <blinfool@...> wrote:
                      > It appears our polls are accurate and reflect
                      > the nation -- evenly divided!
                      > Kristin :)

                      =====
                      NOTE:I don't have a computer at home, it may take awhile for me to respond.

                      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
                    • Paul W Marino
                      Message 10 of 18 , Mar 7, 2001
                        Yes, we definitely DO feel the same way! Unlike us Democrats, you
                        Republicans are FAR from perfect. Thanks for being so honest about it!
                        Paul W. Marino

                        P.S.: Don't blame me; you set yourself up for that, bigtime!

                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 8, 2001
                          The following political-graveyard poll is now closed. Here are the
                          final results:

                          POLL QUESTION: There has been talk about a possible
                          bid for California Governor by Arnold
                          Schwarzenegger in 2002 as a
                          Republican.Should he seek the
                          Governorship in 2002?

                          CHOICES AND RESULTS
                          - Yes, 1 votes, 100.00%
                          - No, 0 votes, 0.00%
                          - Undecided, 0 votes, 0.00%

                          Message 12 of 18 , Mar 8, 2001
                            The following political-graveyard poll is now closed. Here are the
                            final results:

                            POLL QUESTION: If you had to go on a television show
                            to discuss politics what would be your
                            LAST three choices? Only vote for three
                            choices please.If all your choices are
                            NOT listed you can so indicate.

                            CHOICES AND RESULTS
                            - Meet The Press-NBC, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - Hannity & Colmes-FOX, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - The O'Reilly Factor-FOX, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - The Edge with Paula Zahn-FOX, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - 700 Club-FOX Family Channel, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - Face the Nation-CBS, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - The McLaughlin Group-PBS, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - This Week-ABC, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - Larry King Live-CNN, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - 60 Minutes-CBS, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - 60 Minutes#2-CBS, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - Inside Politics-CNN, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - Crossfire-CNN, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - Rivera Live--CNBC, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - Capital Gang-CNN, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - The Beltway Boys-FOX, 1 votes, 100.00%
                            - One of my three choices is NOT listed above, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - Two of my choices are NOT listed above, 0 votes, 0.00%
                            - All three of my choices are NOT listed above, 0 votes, 0.00%

                            Message 13 of 18 , Mar 8, 2001

                              On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Paul W Marino wrote:

                              > Yes, we definitely DO feel the same way! Unlike us Democrats, you
                              > Republicans are FAR from perfect. Thanks for being so honest about it!
                              > Paul W. Marino
                              >
                              > P.S.: Don't blame me; you set yourself up for that, bigtime!

                              Now, now. No human organization is perfect.

                              Washtenaw County Commissioner, 4th District
                              Mailing address: P.O. Box 2563, Ann Arbor MI 48106
                            • political-graveyard@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 18 , Mar 10, 2001
                                The following political-graveyard poll is now closed. Here are the
                                final results:

                                POLL QUESTION: Who do you consider the "titular head"
                                of the Democratic party?

                                CHOICES AND RESULTS
                                - Al Gore, 0 votes, 0.00%
                                - Bill Clinton, 1 votes, 50.00%
                                - Other Choice, 1 votes, 50.00%

                                Message 15 of 18 , Apr 2, 2001
                                  The following political-graveyard poll is now closed. Here are the
                                  final results:

                                  POLL QUESTION: To what extent should President
                                  Clinton's office expenses compare to
                                  other living former Presidents?

                                  CHOICES AND RESULTS
                                  - The Same, 3 votes, 100.00%
                                  - Less, 0 votes, 0.00%
                                  - More as he recently left office., 0 votes, 0.00%

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Apr 2, 2001
                                    The following political-graveyard poll is now closed. Here are the
                                    final results:

                                    POLL QUESTION: Should another funding mechanism other
                                    than property taxes be used to entirely
                                    fund education?

                                    CHOICES AND RESULTS
                                    - Yes, 1 votes, 50.00%
                                    - No, 0 votes, 0.00%
                                    - some modification of present system, 1 votes, 50.00%