Political Birthdays January 13th & 14th

  • Joseph B. Craven, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2005
      Today is Friday, January 14, 2005. There were two political
      birthdays yesterday and two others today. As I didn't have a chance
      to post yesterday, herewith are all four.

      Thursday, January 13, 2005

      David Francis Cargo (R-NM) is 76.
      Governor of New Mexico 1967 to 1971
      NM House 1962 to 1967
      Unsuccessful candidate for U.S. Senate 1970 & 1972
      Unsuccessful candidate for U.S. House 1986
      Unsuccessful candidate for Governor of New Mexico 1994

      Patsy Ann Danner (D-MO) is 71.
      U.S. House 1993 to 2001
      MO State Senate 1983 to 1993
      Unsuccessful candidate for U.S. House 1976

      NOTE: TPG has former U.S. Senator and cabinet secretary Brockman
      Adams (D-WA) listed as still alive. Senator Adams, whose DOB is
      1/13/27, died September 10, 2004 due to complications from
      Parkinson's disease.

      Friday, January 14, 2005

      Duncun McLauchlin "Lauch" Faircloth (R-NC) is 77.
      U.S. Senate 1993 to 1999
      Unsuccessful candidate for Governor of North Carolina 1984
      Unsuccessful candidate for re-election to U.S. Senate 1998

      Michael T. McCaul (R-TX) is 43. (+)
      U.S. House 2005 to Present

      (+) indicates that there is no listing in TPG for this individual.