Martha Moxley Case

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      While no doubt interest in the Martha Moxley case,is
      heightened with a Kennedy family tie-in,I found
      another political tie-in.Joseph Ricci has died.He ran
      the "rehab" facility that suspect Michael Skakel
      attended in Maine.Ricci had ran for office in Maine.Go
      to <http://www.marthamoxley.com> ,for further details.

      =====
      NOTE:I don't have a computer at home, it may take awhile for me to respond.

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/