Found Mark Requa

  • g_r_mallman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2004

      I was a tour of Mountain View Cemetery, yesterday (Sat), one of the
      family plots that we saw was the REQUA'S. The person who was giving
      the tour said about Mark Requa, being friends with Hoover, so when
      checked your site saw that you did not know when he died or where is
      buried.

      First he died March 6, 1937, in Los Angeles, he was born December
      25, 1866, in Virginia City, NV. For a number of years lived in
      Piedmont, CA., in his later years lived in Santa Barbara. Will
      double check, to be sure that he is at Mt. View. Will do some more
      checking, on him but believe that he was appointed by Hoover, to
      help with the building of the Oakland-San Francisco Bay Bridge.

      George Mallman