Congressional Calendars

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2001
      Friends,
      Members of Congress both houses give out free
      calendars.These are attractive and have historical
      notations on them.One of my US Senators in Rhode
      Island have them on back order.Contact your member by
      e-mail or by "snail mail" by writing
      to Hon.(name)
      US Senate
      Washington,DC 20510
      or
      Hon.(name)
      Member of Congress(for US House members)
      Washington,DC 20515

      =====
      Note:For The Political Graveyard go to<http://www.PoliticalGraveyard.com> ,.I am listed as well as other family members.Go to temporary test page,political families Bill-Hirst.Go to<http://www.findagrave.com> and go to non famous graves to see some kinsman I have listed.See famous and infamous in this web site also in other section.Check our area local newspapers The Providence Journal <http://www.projo.com> , &The Westerly Sun <http://www.thewesterlysun.com> ,.

      http://photos.yahoo.com/