  • Michele Avv.Meconcelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2004
      Dear Sirs

      I am an Italian lawyer very fond of US political life. Can you send me something about William Edward Miller who was in 1964 in GOP ticket with Barry Goldwater.I should agree some pictures and news about him.
      With best regards Yours sincerely. Adv Michele Meconcelli

    • scgaryk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2004
        Photos of Miller on the web seem hard to come by; the best I've found
        are probably
        these pages with campaign buttons, etc:

        http://www.havelshouseofhistory.com/catalog/goldwater-
        miller_a_team_you_can_trust_1637772.htm
        http://ronwade.freeservers.com/olderbetterrepublicans.html

        Other pages include this page for his grave at Arlington Nat'l
        Cemetery:

        http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/wemiller.htm

        And his Congressional bio:

        http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=M000762