New Rhode Island Chief Justice

  • Scott Hirst
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      Rhode Island is in the process of selecting a new state Chief Justice
      of the Rhode Island Supreme Court as Joseph R. Weisberger is
      retiring.He was once a Republican state senator from East
      Providence,and state senate minority leader.Republicans haven't
      controlled the state senate since the 1950's.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
        Frank Williams has been named as the new Chief Justice
        of the Rhode Island Supreme Court.He is subject to
        confirmation by both houses of the state
        legislature.Go to <http://www.projo.com>,.

        =====
        also <scottbillhirst@...>,<scottbillhirst@...>,<scotthirst@...>,
        or <ScottBillHirst@...>, if my "yahoo e-mail" is "maxed out",.
        Note:For The Political Graveyard go to<http://www.PoliticalGraveyard.com> ,.I am listed as well as other family members.Go to temporary test page,political families Bill-Hirst.Go to<http://www.findagrave.com> and go to non famous graves to see some kinsman I have listed.See famous and infamous in this web site also in other section.

        http://photos.yahoo.com/