Re: [political-graveyard] Help! Data on California gubernatorial candidates

  • hbremmer@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 6, 2003
      Recall candidates:

      Ralph A. Hernandez (D) b. 1948. Lives Antioch, inspector in DA's office.

      John J. 'Jack' Hickey (L) b. May 23, 1934 in Valley Stream, LI, NY.
      Lives Emerald Hills, navy vet, political activist.

      Jim Hoffman (R) b. 1964. Lives Hesperia, teacher.

      Michael Jackson (R) b. March 2, 1964 in El Paso, TX. Lives Long Beach,
      satellite project manager, navy vet.

      Edward T. 'Ed' Kennedy (D)b. 1954. Lives Weaverville, businessman.

      David E. Kessinger (D) b. Feb 6, 1942 in Loma Linda. Lives Riverside,
      paralegal.
      Served on the Riverside co. Democratic Central Comm. 1980; convicted on
      misdemeanor battery charge Sept 15 in Riverside co.

      Kelly P. Kimball (D) b. 1958. Lives Tarzana, marketing exec.

      Stephen L. Knapp (R) b. Feb 23, 1972 in San Diego. Lives Los Gatos,
      laser engineer.

      Eric J. Korvear (D) b. May 19, 1959 in Madison, WI. Lives La Jolla,
      consultant.

      Jerry Kunzman (NP) b. Mar 20, 1938 in Portland OR. Lives Richmond, chief
      exec National Auto Sport Assoc.

      Dick Lane (D) b. 1938. Lives Sunnyvale, professor. Was a congressional
      candidate for the 15th district (Santa Clara and Santa Cruz cos.) 1998 &
      1996. Four years on state Democratic Party Central Comm.

      Gary Leonard (D) b. 1951. Lives Los Angeles, freelance photog.

      Calvin Y. Louie (D) b. 1946. Lives San Francisco.

      Frank A. Macaluse, Jr. (D) b. Jan 3, 1959. Lives Visalia, doctor.

      Paul 'Chip' Mailander (D) b. 1966. Lives San Diego, golf pro. Navy vet.

      Robert C. Mannheim (D) b. Oct 25, 1947. Lives Agoura Hills, retired
      businessmna, CPA and attorney.

      Helen Bremmer

      http://community.webtv.net/hbremmer/AncestralTrailsanda
    • hbremmer@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 25 , Oct 7, 2003
        Recall candidates:

        Bruce Margolin (D) b. 1942
        Lives Beverly Hills, criminal defense lawyer, Director National
        Organization for the Reform of Marijauna Laws.

        Paul Mariano (D) b. Oct 14, 1946 in Boston. Lives Martinez, public
        defender.

        Gino Martorana (R) b. 1947. Lives Kingsburg, restaurant owner.

        Mike McCarthy (NP) b. 1959. Lives Pismo Beach, used car salesman.

        Robert McClain (NP) b. Nov 15, 1964 in CA. Lives Oakland, civil
        engineer.

        Dennis Duggan McMahon (R) b. 1945. Lives San Francisco, banker.

        Mike McNeilly (R) age not given. Lives Beverly Hills, mural artist.

        Scott A. Mednick (D)b. 1956. Lives Calabasas, business exec.

        Carl A. Mehr (R) b. July 14, 1933 in Redvers, Sask., Canada. Lives San
        Diego, businessman, army vet.

        Jonathan Miller (D) b. 1962. Lives San Mateo, businessman.

        Darryl L. Mobley (NP) b. 1957. Lives Danville, publisher 'Family
        Digest' magazine. African- American, graduate West Point, captain in the
        Army Military Intelligence Corps.

        Jeffrey L. Mock (R) b. 1953. Lives Rancho Palos Verdes, business owner.

        John 'Jack' Mortensen (D) b. Sept 11, 1958 in San Jose. Lives Folsom,
        painting contractor.

        Dorene Musilli (R) b. 1935 in San Francisco. Lives Sonoma, retired
        businesswoman.

        Paul Nave (D) b. Sept 20, 1960 in Greenbrae, CA. Lives San Anselmo,
        investor.

        Robert C. Newman II (R) b. 1944. Lives Redlands, lilac farmer.

        Leonard Padilla (NP) b. 1939. Bounty hunter and attorney, air force vet.

        Ronald Jackson Palmieri (D) b. Feb 5, 1950 in NYC. Lives Bel Air,
        attorny and businesssman.

        Gregory J. Pawlik (R) b. 1947. Lives Pacific Palisades, realtor.

        Charles 'Chuck' Pineda, Jr. (D) b. Feb 23, 1940 in Santa Ana. Lives
        Sacramento, retired, air force vet.

        Bill Prady (D) b. 1960. Lives `Encino, tv writer and producer 'Dharma &
        Gregg' and 'Good Morning Miami'. 1990 Emmy nominee.

        Darin Price (Natural Law) b. 1963 in LA. Lives McKinleyville, lecturer
        in chemistry Humboldt State.

        Bryan Quinn (R) b. May 12, 1983 in Los Gatos. Lives Los Gatos, college
        student.

        Message 3 of 25 , Oct 7, 2003
          Still catching up after Yom Kippur ...

          Mark Grossman posted some interesting comments about the Wilson/Plume/leak
          affair, which (as advocacy about current politics) I redirected to the
          tpg-current list. The discussion may freely continue there.

          Again, to join or read messages on the tpg-current list, here are the
          relevant addresses:

          Post message: tpg-current@yahoogroups.com
          Subscribe: tpg-current-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Mailing address: P.O. Box 2563, Ann Arbor MI 48106
        • hbremmer@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 25 , Oct 7, 2003
            recall candidates:

            Jeff Rainforth (I) b. 1968 in CA. Lives Sacremento, marketing
            coordinator, Chair of the Reform Party.

            Daniel C. 'Danny' Ramirez (D) b. 1944. Lives Calexico, businessman,
            Marine Corps vet.

            Christopher Ranken (D) b. Oct 23, 1958 in PA. Lives Pacifica,
            enginering/planning/architectural design.

            Reva Renee Renz (R) b. 1967. Lives Tustin, businesswoman.

            Daniel W. Richards (R) b. 1952. Lives Cucamunga, businessman.

            Kevin Richter (R) b. 1974. Lives Manteca, information technology
            manager.

            Kurt E. 'Tachikaze' Rightmyer (I) b. 1964. Lives Covina, middleweight
            sumo wrestler.

            David 'Laughing Horse' Robinson (D) b. 1955. Lives Bakersfield, tribal
            chairman of the Kawaiisu tribe (Tejon Indian Reservation) and art
            teacher.

            Ned Roscoe (L) b. Aug 20, 1960 in Denver. Lives Benicia, cigarette
            retailer.

            Sharon Rushford (I) b. 1951. Lives Santa Clara, businessman.

            Jamie Rosemary Safford (R) Lives Granite Bay, business owner.

            David Ronald 'Uncle' Sams (R) b. Aug 5, 1958. Lives Agoura Hills,
            businessman, producer, writer.

            Darren H. Scheidle (D) b. Mar 7, 1966 in San Diego. Lives El Cajon, CEO.

            Mike Schmier (D) b. 1945. Lives Emeryville, attorney.

            George B. Schwartzman (I) b. Dec 15, 1945 in Buffalo, NY. Lives
            Carlsbad, businessman.

            Richard J. Simmons (I) b. Nov 21, 1951 in Mass. Lives LA, businessman,
            attorney.

            B.E. Smith (I) b. Nov 6, 1946 in Fayette Co., AL. Lives Denny, lecturer.

            Randall D. Sprague (R) b. 1949 in Oakland. Lives Sacremento,
            discrimination complaint inspector.

            Christopher Sproul (D) b. Oct 2, 1958 in Encino. Lives San Francisco,
            environmental attorney, 1980 delegate candidate to the DNC.

            Alex St. James (R) Lives Sacramento, public policy strategist.

            Lawrence Steven Strauss (D) b. Mar 25, 1966 in LA. Lives Studo City,
            lawyer, businessman.

            Tim Sylvester (D) b. 1964. Lives Sonora, entrepeuner.

            Message 5 of 25 , Oct 7, 2003
              Recall candidates:

              A. Lavar Taylor (D) b. Nov 23, 1957 in Salt Lake City. Lives Santa Ana,
              tax attorney.

              Diane Beall Templin (American Independent) b. 1947. Lives Escondido,
              attorney and realtor. Ran unsuccessfully for attorney general 1998 &
              2002 and for U.S. senate 2000.

              Patricia G. Tilley (I) b. Jan 31, 1944 in Conn. Lives Sacramento,
              criminal defense attorney, african-american.

              Brian Tracy (I) b. Jan 5, 1944 on Prince Edward Island, Canada. Lives
              Solana Beach, businessman/consultant.

              William Tsangares (R) b. Nov 1, 1960 in Washington, DC. Lives in LA,
              graphic artist.

              Peter V. Ueberroth (R) b. Sept 2, 1937 in Evanston, IL. Lives Newport
              Beach, businessman, former baseball commissioner.

              Mark Valelez (D) b. Oct 30, 1956 in Albuquerque. Lives Sacramento, air
              quality meteorologist.

              James M. Vandeventer, Jr. (R) b. June 13, 1963. Lives in LA, salesman,
              gay.

              Paul W. Vann (R) b. 1941 in NYC. Lives Irvine, financial planner.

              William B. 'Bill' Vaughn (D) b. Oct 23, 1946 in Watertown, NY. Lives
              Lafayette, structural engineer.

              Van Vo (R) b. 1950. Lives Garden Grove, radio producer,
              Vietnamese-american.

              Chuck Walker (R) b. Dec 15, 1955 in Pasadena. Lives Scotts Valley,
              business intelligence analyst, Mayor of Scotts Valley 2000.

              Maurice Jerome Walker (G) b. Sept 3, 1954 in Chicago. Lives San Leandro,
              real estate appraiser, former president of SEIU local 616.

              Nathan Whitecloud Walton (I) b. 1978. Lives San Digo, student, son of
              NBA star Bill Walton.

              Daniel Watts (G) b. Aug 26, 1982 in Santa Clara. Lives San Jose, college
              student.

              C.T. Weber (Peace and Freedom) b. 1941. Lives Sacramento, labor
              official, analyst.

              Jim Weir (D) b. Nov 17, 1943 in San Diego, Lives Grass Valley, community
              college teacher, Nevada Co. supervisor 1986-1994.

              Lingel H. Winters (D) b. 1938. Lives San Francisco, consumer business
              attorney.

              Jon W. Zellhoefer (R) b. July 1, 1953 in San Francisco. Lives Tecopa,
              energy consultant.

              Message 6 of 25 , Oct 10, 2003
                Larry,
                According to eonline.com Angelyne's mother's name is Ronya Zarnitsky.
                Angelyne says she was born in Idaho and that both her parents died years
                ago. There's nothing definitive online that I've been able to discover.

                Helen Bremmer

                http://community.webtv.net/hbremmer/AncestralTrailsanda
              • Edda R. Pittman
                Message 7 of 25 , Oct 13, 2003
                  <<<<<<Snip>>>>>>Angelyne says she was born in Idaho and that both her
                  parents died years ago. >>>>>>Clip<<<<<<

                  Did her father register for the 1918 draft?

                  My father was too young, but both of my grandfathers did. Mother remembers
                  the occaision........

                  EDDA R. PITTMAN 1:24 AM Tuesday, October 14, 03 Plain text messages only
                • Mark Grossman
                  Message 8 of 25 , Oct 14, 2003
                    On Tues, 14 Oct 2003, Lawrence Kestenbaum wrote:

                    >>Yup. Not only that, she finished 10th out of 135 candidates on the
                    >>ballot. It would be peculiar to omit her.

                    >>However, I don't want to use the word "porn" on the web site if I can
                    >>avoid it.

                    Do let me know how you wish to describe this woman. An "adult film actress" (although "actress" is a bit of a stretch), or "titty-shaker-for-hire"? <LOL>

                    Mark Grossman
                    Grossman_Research@...

                  • Edda R. Pittman
                    Message 9 of 25 , Oct 15, 2003
                      <<<<<<Snip>>>>>> Do let me know how you wish to describe this woman. An
                      "adult film actress" (although "actress" is a bit of a stretch), or
                      "titty-shaker-for-hire"? <LOL>>>>>>>Clip<<<<<<

                      Which occupation did she list on her filing documents?

                      Edda R. Pittman Plain text messages only

                      Wednesday, October 15, 03 3:27 PM

                      An Injustice to One is an Injustice to all!

                      More information on Percy Green, follow these links:

                      http://go.compuserve.com/Lawyers?SEC=22&FID=70&Loc=US&access=public OR

                      www.studweb.wustl.edu/percygreen/justice.htm

                      http://www.bamsl.org/stlawyer/archive/00/Aug00/McFarlind.htm
                      http://www.cutv.com/PGreen.htm