CPAC Early Bird Deadline

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2002
      To "The Political Graveyard" Messages:
      The 3oth anniversary of the Conservative Political
      Action Conference will be Jan.30th to Feb. 1,2003;in
      Arlington,Virginia.Vice President Cheney has confirmed
      to speak.Early Bird deadline is Dec. 1,2002; for
      cheapest rates.I attened the 2002 conference.I am
      sharing this "blind carbon copy" with others.I may or
      may not attend.It is a place to see a number of
      Republican personalities.It is not an
      "Official"Republican event.Go to
      <http://www.cpac.org>,for further details.
      Member,Hopkinton,R.I.,Town Council

      =====
      NOTE:I don't have a computer at home, it may take awhile for me to respond.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com