Re: [political-graveyard] Who is "Bowtie Man"?

  • hbremmer@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
      Larry,
      So far the only thing I've uncovered is the mildly interesting fact
      that Congressman Treadway owned the historic Red Lion Inn in
      Stockbridge, MA during the Coolidge administration. I will keep looking.

      Helen Bremmer

      http://community.webtv.net/hbremmer/AncestralTrailsanda
    • hbremmer@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
        Larry,
        Well, I'm finding all kinds of trivia but no photos. So much for fame
        (or notoriety). Isaac Bacharach and his brother founded a rehabilitation
        hospital which still exists. Perhaps they would have a photo?