[political-graveyard] Medal of Honor citations

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 7:22 AM
      One of the pages on The Political Graveyard lists politicians who were
      recipients of the Medal of Honor.

      Very helpful in this was an Army web site which not only listed all of the
      recipients but gave the full text of each citation. The address was
      http://www4.army.mil/cmh-pg/moh1.htm

      I have not been able to access that site in weeks.

      Does anyone know if there is a new address, or if that site will be back?

    • jmmyers@sprynet.com