Graveyard Down ?

  • "D.J." Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2001
      I've tried accessing the website for a few days and haven't been able
      to get onto it (timed-out connection). What's going on ?

      Regards,
      Davy Jones
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2001
        There was a problem with the motherboard on the server Monday night.
        Paul is working on a fix today.

        My email is on the same server and is also down.

        Larry

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 20, 2001
          Must be on your end; I've had no problem getting on
          the site.

          Gary Krause

          --- ""D.J." Jones " <gr.jones@...>
          wrote:
          > I've tried accessing the website for a few days and
          > haven't been able
          > to get onto it (timed-out connection). What's going
          > on ?
          >
          > Regards,
          > Davy Jones

        • "D.J." Jones
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 20, 2001
            Lawrence Kestenbaum wrote:
            > There was a problem with the motherboard on the server Monday night.
            > Paul is working on a fix today.
            >
            > My email is on the same server and is also down.

            OK, hopefully it will be restored soon. I've been having to access
            the files through Google's Cache of the pages (a pain to say the
            least !).

            Regards,
            Davy Jones
          • "D.J." Jones
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 20, 2001
              Gary Krause wrote:
              > Must be on your end; I've had no problem getting on
              > the site.

              It's still down as of 7pm CDT as far as I can tell.

              Regards,
              Davy Jones