RE: [political-graveyard] "stop the music"?????

  • Chris Myers
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 14, 2001
      I think Another One Bites the Dust would be tacky.

      At 02:54 PM 8/14/01 -0500, you wrote:
      >Wow - and I thought 'The Sound of Silence' was an all-round favorite!
      >
      >Barbara
      >
      >> ----------

    • kengib
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 14, 2001
        Could it be that an advertising trailer at the PGY site had music with
        it??....
        ken gibala

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 15, 2001
          I guess I SHOT THE SHERIFF would be out of the
          question especially in Georgia.

          http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 16, 2001
            The woman who reported the problem with music on the site wrote back to
            say that it turned out to be from another site.

            News: There is an article about and link to The Political Graveyard from a
            page which is apparently in the Arabic language:

            http://www.arabiat.net/issue32/internet.htm

            It's in one of the last sections, toward the bottom of the page.

            I assume you need an Arabic font installed to read this properly.

            Any idea what it says?

            Washtenaw County Commissioner, 4th District
            Ebay Page, http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/potifos/
            Mailing address: P.O. Box 2563, Ann Arbor MI 48106