Newsletter from Darrell

  • Darrell Bain
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Pardon if this is a duplicate. Re-configuring email after a change of address was more complicated than I thought, especially at yahoo.
      Anyway, my October newsletter is up. It includes TEENAGE SLANG, QUANTUM INFORMATION THEORY, TONTO THE DOG AND Velcro the cat, New releases, Rita, ect. The newsletter is available at my web site, www.darrellbain.com
      Thanks for Reading, and again, sorry is this was duplicate notice. Hurricane Rita only added to my confusion with email.
      Darrell Bain
      Author of Savage Survival, Alien Infection, Strange Valley, Doggie Biscuit!, Medics Wild!,  Hotline To Heaven, The Pet Plague,  The Sex Gates, The Disappearing Girls, Life On Santa Claus Lane, and others.
      See all my books at http://www.darrellbain.com/