new yahoo group - 300 polish squadron

  • Lucyna
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      recently i have made contact with other children of former members of
      300
      polish squadron. We have exchanged photos, stories, our fathers
      experiences. I have created this yahoo group as a forum where others
      can
      join this interaction. We believe that you may be interested. I
      will post
      photos, documents gradually - and invite you to do so as well.
      Please
      promote this yahoo group to others who may be interested.

      let us cherish and honour our fathers memory