Searching S(Z)TERN aand KLEPFISZ (and spelling variations)

  • sarah_lasry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2004
      I thought I'd post a message re surnames in my family that I'm (re)
      searching:

      S(Z)TERN (from Goworowo, [In Ostroleka], Lodz and Wyszkow, Poland)
      KLEPFISZ (and spelling variations) -from all over Poland [and Russia]

      These are Jewish families.

      Is anyone familiar with these surnames?

      Spelling variations that I've discovered for KLEPFISZ include
      KLEPFISH, KLEPFISCH, some FISH families, KLAPFISH....

      Looking forward to finding *more* family!!

      Sarah Lasry
      sarah_lasry@...