newbie

  • The Torres Family **H00HA**
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2004
      Hello all,

      I am so excited about this group. I have been trying to find family for years. I even lived in Germany for 9 years and still could not get any help. Maybe someone here can push me in the right direction.

      My family came to American right after WWII. They are from Poland, went to the Ukraine and then to Germany. I have family in Russia that were left behind.

      I guess I do not know what to say. Maybe I will wait till I get questions instead.

      I appreciate any help I can get and look forward to sharing stories with you all.

      Victoria Dziadkowicz-Torres