looking for cituk's

  • jzaniskey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hi all-
      I've narrowed my search area to the Bojary/Perstun/Sapockin region
      of N/W Belarus. My family came from those villages according the
      immigrant ship manifests. Cituk was Mom's surname and Zaniewski was
      Pop's. We lived in Brooklyn, N.Y. and Pop's family settled in
      Cutchogue, L.I. Pop's father and his son's were farmers there.Any
      body know of these villages or these surnames? Tak.
      Joan