I am looking for Miszta Family

  • watzitoou
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2009
      I am looking for any of the Miszta family. My Grandfather was Richard Miszta and his mother's surname was Oleksiak (I think thats how it was spelled). Richard Miszta was born in Jazlowiec (I think thats how its spelled), Poland maybe 1910's. Richard Miszta, was in the military and I think was stationed in France or moved there. His plane was shot down or he was a doctor. I am not sure if he was in the miliary or not or if he was in a plane or a doctor.

      He then married Gisele Siguret in Paris France. Can you help me? Or know anyone who can? I know Miszta is a rare name, I have been looking for over 22 years. And I don't know one word of Polish. The reason why I am looking is I would Like to know, if I have any cousins, Aunts, Uncles etc, out there, about my Grandfather and his family history.

      I did find my father's brother's in 2002 and met 1 of them and his mother. I never got to know my father. My unle's story kept changing. Richard Miszta possibly died after 1952. I haven't heard from any of them since 2002. I have no family, just looking for any possible relatives out there.