Namowicz and Biel surnames

  • kthompson1013 <kthompson1013@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hello,

      I have just started to research my family tree and am trying to trace
      the roots of some relatives with the surnames of Namowicz and Biel.
      In regards to Namowicz, I traced it back to my great-grandfather
      Joseph Namowicz who married an Anna Kaplinski. They had three
      children, my grandfather John Joseph Namowicz, his sister Blanche
      Namowicz and an unidentified male who I know had died during WWII
      while serving in the Polish Army. In regard to Biel, my great-
      grandfather was Petar Biel and he married a Mary Batko. They had
      seven children, my grandmother Stephanie Biel, Paul Biel, Walter
      Biel, Joseph Biel, Bernice Biel, Julie Biel and Marie. If anything
      here sounds familiar I would love to talk to you. Thanks