Demchik

  • mabensh <mabensh@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15 1:48 PM
      Hi all,

      Received an address from my relatives for a relative in Europe. (The
      relative in the US that was writing to her is no longer alive). It
      is in cyrillic and while I had taken a course in Russian many years
      ago, I am not sure I am translating it correctly. I was hoping
      someone could correct my translations:

      Olena Demchuk
      Ternopil'ska obl.
      Z barashsky r-p
      S Zarudechko
      poch-Kapusty'uy

      Thanks for any interpretations of this that you can supply.