bloschichak

  • MA Bensh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2002
      Greetings to all. I am new to this site and am trying to trace my family history. Found several 3rd? cousins through some geneology sites but they seem to be at the same standstill as me. Did recently learn that my granmother, Mary Bloschichak, was from Surowicz, Galicia. She was born 8/15/88 to Stephan and Anastasia (or Elizabeth, depending on whom I talk to). She had 2 brothers - Nickolas and Andrew (b.12/8/1892). She also had 2 sisters - Anna and Zuzanna, the youngest. All but Zuzanna, who emigrated to France, came to the US.

      Any suggestions for tracing info into Eastern Europe would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

      Melissa