Help, Looking for town of Wrombezyn

  • wmaleski96
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hi All,

      I am wondering if the group can help me. My mother and I are working on
      the polish genealogy for my dad's family and we found my great
      grandfather on a ships manifest stating that he was from Wrombezyn,
      Poland. We have tried to locate this town thru several different
      sources including the Jewish Shtetl Seeker and the Slownik Geograficzny
      with no luck. My dad has said that his great grandfather mentioned that
      Posnan was the largest sity close to him. Does anyone have relatives
      that came from this town or knowledge of where it is? Any help would be
      greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      WMaleski