Brzezinski, Slupczewski, Slomkowski

  • raymondcla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005
      I am looking on info for grandfather Hipolet Brzezinski born
      Sept 13, 1882 died Nov 1971. was told he was from Plock Poland, that
      was Russia at the time. But not sure trying to conferm this.
      Hi parents where Walter Brzezinski and Victoria Slomkowski
      Brzezinski. He came to U.S. but parents stayed in Poland.
      Grandmother Stanistawy ( Stella ) Slupczewski. she was from Torun
      Poland born May 1888 died 1943
      I am going to Poland in Sept and would like to know how would I
      go about finding this info. As I am going to make a point to go to
      these two towns or villages.

      Thank You
      Shirley