family belongings question & favorite sites

  • Sandra Ware
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2005
      Hi there everyone..
      I just discovered that my grandfather's sister
      passed away about 10 years ago - she was a single
      woman and no other family was around... when a
      situation like this arises - what happens to her
      belongings? Any ideas to track down any photos, etc.
      I hate to think of everything she had being lost.
      Also, along a different line... anyone willing to
      share their favorite on line resources for record
      searches and general information? I'll compile the
      list and repost if I get any responses.
      Thanks so much!
      Sandra :o)
      Researching in Ireland - Greaney, Higgins, Rooney,
      Mohan, Connolly, Grey
      Researching in Poland - Borowiec, Rog, Kosciolek,
      Baran, Data, Skobiski, Predka, Piekielek

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2005
        Hi I am new to this but am searching Poland for
        Drezewski or Bednarski

        http://mail.yahoo.com