Online Campaign

  • Jonny
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 1:12 AM
      So, I've been dying to play this ever since I read the source book, but none of my buddies want in.  Is there anyone up for an online game using a dice server and a forum?

      --
      Rule for being an Evil Overlord #100
      To keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.