Hooking up with with women online is great!

  • ignatia-kirkland494@sawqu.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Damn, it has sure been a while... I just realized today that it's been 18 months since I went out with a special lady last, but I'm pretty happy to be heading out tonight. I've had a bit of trouble finding ANY decent women lately so I joined up at this place a couple of weeks ago http://www.thousandsmatchedhere.info/gyej . And so far been doing pretty well, just chatting to a few girls near me on Webcam and via the mail system on the place, but this is the first one I've lined up. So anyway, wish me luck guys!!