HosannaCommunications.com: July 1, 2004 - Sealed over my Heart

  • HosannaCommunications.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      July 1, 2004

      Beloved,

      Lord, Your Love is placed like a seal over my heart; like a seal on my arm.
      Your love is as strong as death, and it burns like a blazing fire, like a mighty flame.
      If one were to give all the wealth of their house for love, it would be utterly scorned.
      But many waters cannot quench Your love, nor can any river wash it away.

      I pray to you, Lord, in the time of Your favor; in Your great love, O God,
      answer me with Your sure salvation. Let no floodwaters engulf me or depths swallow
      my heart. Out of the goodness of Your love and in your great mercy turn to me.

      I wait for Your salvation and I follow Your commands. I obey Your statutes; I love them greatly. I obey Your precepts and Your statutes, all my ways are known to You.

      Arise, my Lord, and clothed Your anointed with salvation and Your goodness.
      Remember the great love promised to Your servant. In the Mighty Name of Jesus.

      Amen ...

      Crystal Daniels-Watts