Successful Marriage

  • Diana Hickman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Successful marriage means dating your spouse
      fromlovencompany.com

      With all the hectic lives we now live, it�s hard to
      remember to take time to nurture our relationship with
      our spouses. After all, there are dishes to be done,
      clothes to wash, floors to be mopped, weeds to be
      pulled, homework to be done, meals to be cooked, bills
      to be paid, volunteer obligations to be met, and so on
      and so forth. But if we don�t take a time out to
      nurture our relationship with our spouse, we could
      destroy that relationship.

      Feel like a special night out with your sweetheart?
      Then let's get started:
      Pick a night and find an over-night sitter as well as
      a romantic hotel and restaurant; then pack your bags.

      Put an invitation on your spouse�s steering wheel or
      where they will be sure to see it in the morning,
      stating the time and place to meet.

      Send a small balloon or flower bouquet to your love,
      with a special note stating, "I can't wait to see you
      tonight!"

      Get to the hotel room early and place rose petals on
      the bed and scented candles on the nightstand (or all
      around the room).

      Bring a small gift that holds a significant memory,
      that belongs only to the two of you.

      Lay your spouse's clothes out on the bed, with a small
      gift-wrapped box of their favorite candy.

      Call your spouse and tell him/her to hurry home after
      work, then leave a note on the door stating, "honey I
      have taken the kids to the sitter, please change and
      meet me here, your clothes are on the bed."

      Have a fun night!

      Remember that you do not want to talk about the kids,
      the bills, work, or anything stressful in your life;
      just concentrate on getting to know one another all
      over again. Have fun and relax.

      Can't afford to do all of the above? Don't let that
      stop you! Turn your living room into a dance floor,
      your kitchen into a restaurant, and your bedroom into
      the hotel room. Just spice things up a bit by using a
      fancy dinner arrangement with candles and soft music.
      You may also want to have dinner ready to go as he
      walks in the door, as to not spoil the mood. For an
      extra added twist, consider setting everything up
      outside under the evening stars.

      =====
      My Website: http://www.geocities.com/di777h

      For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.
      Jeremiah 29:11