Chisel newsletter, a newsletter exclusive for personal revival

  • Prithvi -Bangalore
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012

      Hi
      Please find below the link for another issue of Chisel newsletter, a newsletter exclusive for personal revival. This issue contains
      -         God gave the world over to depraved mind
      -         Self examination questions for personal revival
      -         Unity , the need of the hour (Study on Eph 4th Chapter)
      -         A look at a sinful character (Hypocrisy)
      -         I am a soldier in the army of God (Motivation for Christian workers)
      -         25 Indications that we need revival!

      http://chiselnewsletter.wordpress.com/2012/04/01/march-april-2012/
      Regards/Prithvi
      http://prithvionnet.wordpress.com/