I am New

  • counselors10 <counselor@adoption.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
      Hi, I'm Jen.

      For the benefit of all of us who are new here, could each of you take
      a moment to introduce yourselves?

      I found a great website on adoption--- Adoption.com. They have an
      adoptive parent registry of adoptive parents profiles as well.

      Thanks,
      Jen
    • cmarie100
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2003
        Hello, my name is Connie and I am new here. I would like to find
        someone to talk to, just talk. I feel I need someone to lend some
        advice and encouragement. I have lost both parents and a sister,
        there are other family memebers but we are not all that close. I feel
        very alone even with a teen and husband in the house. No major
        problems in life right now just a lot of little ones. I believe in
        God and I know he has saved my silly rear end many times, but I don't
        go to church right now. Fear mostly, I think. Ok that is it.