A Broken Covenant

  • jeffconoverministries <jeffconoverminist
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2002
      The "Better" covenant is no such thing Jews are more principled than
      Christians. Jesus Christ does not alway honor the New Covenant-
      example I distributed Dish satellite Network systems for a company
      called"Wireless Concepts" over 2 years ago and was ripped off for my
      commission. I was determined not to let this happen so I sought my
      commission through correspondence and pray and calling on the name of
      Jesus still I have been ripped off for 2 years and Luke 18 say God
      will move QUICKLY-2years??? How are we to honor a word that Jesus
      Christ does not.
    • jeffconoverministries <jeffconoverminist