New Member

  • pastorjiverson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      Good Morning all,

      I would like to introduce myself to you all. I am a 39 year old wife, mother,
      and grandmother from Minnesota. I am also an ordained pastor and certified
      counselor. I specialize in life issues. Relationships, Fear and Phobias, and
      self awareness. Life is a series of learning experiences and togetherness is
      a bond that is important in life issues. I am also currently studying child
      psychology and psychology/social work.
      I am looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing in this wonderful
      idea of life.

      Have a wonderful day
      Pastor Jane