POST TRAUMATIC STRESS

  • Carol lucas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      HI THERE~~~I JUST JOINED THE GROUP AND THEREFORE DON'T QUITE KNOW HOW IT WORKS. I WAS DIAGNOSED AFTER MANY YEARS OF WONDERING WHAT EXACTLY I HAD WITH POST T. S. DISORDER, AND IT FINALLY MADE SENSE~~~MY SYMPTOMS, MY PAIN, ETC. I'M IN NEED OF SOME FEEDBACK NOW RELATED TO AN UPCOMING SITUATION AND IF ANYONE OF YOU WOULD EMAIL ME AND OFFER SUPPORT AND DISCUSSION (AND OPINION), I'D BE REALLY GRATEFUL.. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU. CAROL