Welcome to the new members and Hi to the old members

  • jofriend63
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      I just like to say that we can help each other. Those of us who can
      understand what we r going through and the battles that r ahead. The
      devil job is to to destroy. to steal and to kill. He wants us to
      amount to nothing. To steal our dignity our potential. And to kill
      our soul and send it straight to hell. But through our Lord Jesus we
      have the victory. Jesus came so that we can have an abundant life.
      Full of peace and joy. Lets help eacher amen jose