THE HOLY SHROUD

  • cresciniaus
    Message 1 of 570 , Mar 2, 2002
      Chemistry, physics, botany, medicine, archeology,
      tanatology, photography, coin collecting, Biblical exegesis,
      the science of textiles, the history of art,
      microscopic observation, space science and modern computers
      continue stubbornly to try to answer the fascinating
      question: who is the man of the Shroud? An incredible
      series of coincidences between the Shroud Image and the
      Evangelical Figure of the Man of Sorrows, crucified in
      Jerusalem when Pontius Pilate was public prosecutor makes
      it certain that the Sheet kept in Turin is that
      fact nowadays when we are so preoccupied with images,
      highly sophisticated scientific research and electronic
      computers, so far from the Faith of simple people, have
      penetrated the Mystery of the Shroud Imprint to the point of
      making us say: the Shroud is not a work of man nor of
      physical causes known to man. We owe them our gratitude
      for this Message to an inattentive and disappointed
      mankind that only in Christ can the Eternal live and not
      the transient. <br><br>30 considerations
    • cresciniaus