Re: rape stastatics

  • whome112
    Message 1 of 570 , Nov 1, 2001
      Thanks for being patient with me on the matter.
      It is a matter of utmost importance that is being
      downplayed for budgetary reasons... Letting innocents die
      because people don't want to spend a few bucks is
      perversion of the worst kind.<br><br>I'm in the process of
      starting a service to deal with the problems of male
      victims and the female victims who cannot or will not
      deal with the extremely sexist women's victim support
      system. Please pray for us. <br><br>I've just gotten a
      grant that covers only my wages, Praise God! I've now
      got to come up with $5,000 dollars of startup funding
      before I can apply to the ordinary granting bodies
      (granting agencies only give to non-profit corporations).
      If anyone has any ideas on startup fundraising
      please email me at jaxom@..., fax me at
      519-637-1210 attn Greg <br>or write to Volkgaren: Suite 143,
      24 First Ave., St. Thomas Ontario Canada N5R
      6H8<br><br>Thanks for your patience in what is a highly charged
    • cresciniaus
      Message 570 of 570 , Mar 2, 2002
        Chemistry, physics, botany, medicine, archeology,
        tanatology, photography, coin collecting, Biblical exegesis,
        the science of textiles, the history of art,
        microscopic observation, space science and modern computers
        continue stubbornly to try to answer the fascinating
        question: who is the man of the Shroud? An incredible
        series of coincidences between the Shroud Image and the
        Evangelical Figure of the Man of Sorrows, crucified in
        Jerusalem when Pontius Pilate was public prosecutor makes
        it certain that the Sheet kept in Turin is that
        fact nowadays when we are so preoccupied with images,
        highly sophisticated scientific research and electronic
        computers, so far from the Faith of simple people, have
        penetrated the Mystery of the Shroud Imprint to the point of
        making us say: the Shroud is not a work of man nor of
        physical causes known to man. We owe them our gratitude
        for this Message to an inattentive and disappointed
        mankind that only in Christ can the Eternal live and not
        the transient. <br><br>30 considerations