Jesus is still performing Miracles

  • jofriend63
    Message 1 of 570 , Dec 1, 2000
      Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
      Jesus is still performing miracles today. Lives are
      being changed. Jesus is still a Healer. He has healded
      those with cancer those with AIDS those with emotional
      problems. It is time for us to tell the world of God's
      wonderful works. We have been given power from Jesus to
      take control of our own destiny. Jesus Loves you Jose
    • cresciniaus
      Message 570 of 570 , Mar 2, 2002
        Chemistry, physics, botany, medicine, archeology,
        tanatology, photography, coin collecting, Biblical exegesis,
        the science of textiles, the history of art,
        microscopic observation, space science and modern computers
        continue stubbornly to try to answer the fascinating
        question: who is the man of the Shroud? An incredible
        series of coincidences between the Shroud Image and the
        Evangelical Figure of the Man of Sorrows, crucified in
        Jerusalem when Pontius Pilate was public prosecutor makes
        it certain that the Sheet kept in Turin is that
        fact nowadays when we are so preoccupied with images,
        highly sophisticated scientific research and electronic
        computers, so far from the Faith of simple people, have
        penetrated the Mystery of the Shroud Imprint to the point of
        making us say: the Shroud is not a work of man nor of
        physical causes known to man. We owe them our gratitude
        for this Message to an inattentive and disappointed
        mankind that only in Christ can the Eternal live and not
        the transient. <br><br>30 considerations