Jesus is in the Fixing buisness

  • jofriend63
    Message 1 of 570 , Sep 1, 2001
      I thank the Father in Heaven for the New Lfe I
      have through Jesus. I just don't know what I would do
      without Jesus. Jesus shed His blood at calvary so I can
      be deliverd from the hands of the devil. For 30
      years I struggled with combat PTSD. I served in Nam
      with 101 airborne div. ads a Infantry soldier. I never
      thought that I would ever amount to nothing. But today I
      am a Minister Of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I have
      a beautiful wife and I just moved in to a new Home.
      I feel better today then I have ever felt before. I
      know Jesus can deliver you from whatever problems you
      have. I am a testimony Of Jesus power. Minister Joe
    • cresciniaus
      Message 570 of 570 , Mar 2, 2002
        Chemistry, physics, botany, medicine, archeology,
        tanatology, photography, coin collecting, Biblical exegesis,
        the science of textiles, the history of art,
        microscopic observation, space science and modern computers
        continue stubbornly to try to answer the fascinating
        question: who is the man of the Shroud? An incredible
        series of coincidences between the Shroud Image and the
        Evangelical Figure of the Man of Sorrows, crucified in
        Jerusalem when Pontius Pilate was public prosecutor makes
        it certain that the Sheet kept in Turin is that
        fact nowadays when we are so preoccupied with images,
        highly sophisticated scientific research and electronic
        computers, so far from the Faith of simple people, have
        penetrated the Mystery of the Shroud Imprint to the point of
        making us say: the Shroud is not a work of man nor of
        physical causes known to man. We owe them our gratitude
        for this Message to an inattentive and disappointed
        mankind that only in Christ can the Eternal live and not
        the transient. <br><br>30 considerations