"Joy in your tribulations"

  • jofriend63
    Message 1 of 570 , Aug 2 7:13 PM
      I thank God through our Lord Jesus that today I
      am an overcomer. There was a time in mylife that
      seemed like I would never have a good life. I felt
      hoe[ess. Lost in a bad dream , actually it was a
      nightmare. Then one day I ceied out to jesus. I have never
      been the same. I had a new beginning. This beginning
      is not without trials and tribulations. I had to
      learn to keep a job. I had to learn to balance my
      budget. I had to fulfill my commitments as a Husband and
      a Man of God. The tribulations of our lives is what
      makes us strong christians. The tribulations of our
      lives make us grow spiritually. We live in trouble
      times, difficult times. Its not easy being a christian.
      We have a high standard of life to live as
      christians. One thing I have learned to do is not to not let
      go of Jesus. Through al my trials I have develope
      discipline and comitment. I have delope patience. I am a man
      of my word today. I know that "I can do all things
      because Jesus lives in me" Impossibilities are probabili
      minister joe
    • cresciniaus
      Message 570 of 570 , Mar 2, 2002
        Chemistry, physics, botany, medicine, archeology,
        tanatology, photography, coin collecting, Biblical exegesis,
        the science of textiles, the history of art,
        microscopic observation, space science and modern computers
        continue stubbornly to try to answer the fascinating
        question: who is the man of the Shroud? An incredible
        series of coincidences between the Shroud Image and the
        Evangelical Figure of the Man of Sorrows, crucified in
        Jerusalem when Pontius Pilate was public prosecutor makes
        it certain that the Sheet kept in Turin is that
        fact nowadays when we are so preoccupied with images,
        highly sophisticated scientific research and electronic
        computers, so far from the Faith of simple people, have
        penetrated the Mystery of the Shroud Imprint to the point of
        making us say: the Shroud is not a work of man nor of
        physical causes known to man. We owe them our gratitude
        for this Message to an inattentive and disappointed
        mankind that only in Christ can the Eternal live and not
        the transient. <br><br>30 considerations