prayer requests - The President of South Korean is a Christian.

  • josephylee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      I am currently working in South Korea as an engineer at Samsung
      Electro-Mechanics. The Christian faith is the largest religion in South
      Korea. Also, 20% of the population in South Korea are regular Sunday
      church members while 30% of the population claims to be Christians.
      This means about 66% of all Christians in South Korea go to church
      every Sunday. Also, almost 1 in every 1000 Christians in South Korea
      are missionaries while 1 in every 5000 Christians in the United States
      are doing missions.

      However, the Christian church in South Korea is getting a lot of
      negative publicity from the hostage crisis in Afghanistan. The Christian
      church in South Korea is beaten up pretty badly. Despite what has
      happened in Afghanistan, South Korea elected a president, who is
      a church elder and is a FRIEND of the United States of America. He
      needs your prayers.

      1. Please pray that President Myung-Bak Lee of South Korea will
      reflect his faith in God into political mainstream by helping the people
      in South Korea. Please pray that he will be an effective president by
      avoiding any corruptions and scandals. Please pray that many non-
      believers will see President Myung-Bak Lee as a good Christian,
      who can effectively lead the people in South Korea.

      2. Please pray that the United States of America will do their best to
      help President Lee in terms of the Free-Trade Agreement between the
      US and South Korea. Please pray that President Lee will sign more
      free trade agreements with Japan, China, the European Union, India,
      and Mexico so that God can bless the South Korean Christian church
      financially.

      3. Please pray that President Lee will help large and small businesses
      in South Korea. Please pray that President Lee will help big businesses
      like Samsung, LG, Hyundai-Kia, POSCO, Hynix, Daewoo Electronics,
      KTF, and SK. Please pray that President Lee will stimulate more small
      businesses as well so that the Christian church can benefit financially
      AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

      4. Please pray that President Lee will stimulate more government funding
      on solar energy, nuclear energy, fuel cells and wind power so that Korea
      can be more independent from oil and fossil fuels.

      5. Last, please pray that President Lee will try to be a friend of North
      Korea
      and put more pressure on North Korea to give up their nuclear weapons
      program to promote more peace in the Korean peninsula.

      In Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      Church Member
      Sarang Community Church at Seoul, South Korea

      Prayer Requests:

      1. Please pray for my mother, father, and younger brother
      Richard that they will worship our Jesus as their Savior and
      Lord.

      2. Please also pray that they will also realize both money
      invested and time invested building relationships with
      people for God's glory is eternal.

      3. Please pray that my father will not have any serious heart
      problems after he had his heart attack on September 1, 2001.

      4. Please pray for my success at Samsung by publishing
      more papers and patents. Please pray for my health by losing
      more weight and by exercising 4 times per week.

      5. Please pray that I will tame my foolish tongue in terms of
      arguing with my father, mother, and younger brother related to
      the Bible, church, God, finances, and other issues of pride.

      Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)
      _http://www.josephylee.org/_ (http://www.josephylee.org/)

      If you want to send your e-mails to other believers, join
      this e-mail list at Christians_Chatting@...
      and go to _www.google.com_ (http://www.google.com/) and click on groups.

      Skype ID: joseph.y.lee
      MSN Messenger ID: joseph_y_lee@...

      To join my weekly e-mail list, send an e-mail at
      josephylee-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)