Doctrines Of Men or Jesus

  • Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Doctrins of men or Jesus make up your mind.
      Jesus is our focus not Paul. Jesus is the author of the Gospel not Paul. Paul merely expounded on the teachings and Gospel of Jesus, he did not add to them. Paul did not have NEW revelation. Jesus is the Word Of God and expounded all revelation, if Paul were the Word Of God become flesh and had the Spirit without measure then he would be my Messiah. Jesus is the teacher and Paul is the student. Jesus is the Messiah and Paul is not. Its either bible worship or paul worship. People will go to any lengths to avoid the Gospel preached by Jesus. It took me nearly 3 yrs to search the scripture for the true meaning of the Gospel (after 40 yrs of doing Evangelism) and it didn't come through Paul but my Savior Jesus the Messiah reveled it to me. Paul didn't die and resurrect for me Jesus did. If everyone would just stop reading what someone else said about Jesus and listen to what Jesus said you all would be ashamed at what comes out of your mouth.

      Russell
      Acts 28:31 KJV) "Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ," with all confidence, ....

      Healing those hurt by the church
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Healing_Wounded_Christians/