THE LAW OF KARMA

  • Bayo Afolaranmi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2 7:40 AM
      Dear Beloved,

      THE LAW OF KARMA

      "He who is pregnant with evil and conceives trouble gives birth to
      disillusionment. He who digs a hole and scoops it out falls into the
      pit he has made. The trouble he causes recoils on himself; his
      violence comes down on his own head" (Psalm 7:14-16, NIV).

      "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
      The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will
      reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the
      Spirit will reap eternal life" (Galatians 6:7-8, NIV).

      I am neither a Buddhist nor a Hindu. I do not believe either in the
      doctrine of karma that states that a person will be rewarded for what
      he did in a future earthly existence. However, I believe in the fact
      that one will be rewarded what one did, does, and will do both on
      this earth and especially in heaven.

      Many people are doing things, especially evil things, as if they will
      go away with it. One will receive the rewards of whatever one does
      now either good or bad. Wicked people do not realize this. When the
      law of karma says that such a person will receive the reward in his
      reincarnation, the Bible says that such a person will be rewarded both
      on this earth and in heaven.

      Read those Bible passages above again and meditate on them. What are
      you sowing now? Would you want God to reward you with what you are
      doing now? A man will reap what he sows.

      God says, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay" (Romans 12:19, NIV),
      and "Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile
      continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and
      let him who is holy continue to be holy. Behold, I am coming soon! My
      reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he
      has done" (Revelation 22:11-12, NIV).

      In His service,

      Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).