Thoughts-Psalm 7

  • Prithvi -Bangalore
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Dear Friend
      Greetings!
      Hoping that the below thoughts from Psalm 7 would bring you some spiritual reminders and refreshments

      It is understood that this Psalm by David was written when he was accused by Saul that David want to kill Saul and take over the kingdom. David acknowledged that God is righteous and knows the secrets of our hearts and motives of our actions.Instead of retaliating those suppressed him, he sought justice from God. Evil get destroyed by evil if it is left unattended. The evils actions would hurt innocents at times. God would allow evil to prevail in some cases and the reason is known to Him alone. When we are overwhelmed by the evil in this evil world, we need to look unto God, who delivers the judgment at the right time and we are expected to carry on in doing good works.

      For chapter wise similar thoughts on Gospels Please see
      http://prithvionnet.wordpress.com/tag/thoughts-gospels/

      Regards/Prithvi
      Those who teach by their doctrine must teach by their life, or else they pull down with one hand what they build up with the other. --Matthew Henry
      http://prithvionnet.wordpress.com/