  • Bayo Afolaranmi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Dearly Beloved,

      "The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in
      love. The LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.
      All you have made will praise you, O LORD" (Psalm 145:8-10, NIV).

      The Lord is good all the time to all His creatures. The Lord is
      gracious and compassionate to them. He sustains, protects and provides
      for them. He does not just leave them on their own. So, praises, honor
      and majesty must be given unto Him. His creatures have to appreciate
      Him for His goodness by thanking Him all the time.

      The plants and animals have their own peculiar ways of praising God.
      Human beings also should have their own ways of praising Him. One of
      such ways is by telling of His glory. People ought to be testifying
      about His goodness to them, so that other men may know more of His
      "mighty acts and the glorious splendor of [His] kingdom" (Psalm
      145:12, NIV).

      How are you praising God for who He is? How are you thanking Him for
      what He is doing in your life? The psalmist said, "Let everything that
      has breath praise the Lord" (Psalm 150:6, NIV). Also, "Praise the
      LORD, all his works everywhere in his dominion. Praise the LORD, O my
      soul" (Psalm 103:22, NIV); and "Praise the LORD from the earth, you
      great sea creatures and all ocean depths, lightning and hail, snow and
      clouds, stormy winds that do his bidding, you mountains and all hills,
      fruit trees and all cedars, wild animals and all cattle, small
      creatures and flying birds, kings of the earth and all nations, you
      princes and all rulers on earth, young men and maidens, old men and
      children. Let them praise the name of the LORD" (Psalm 148:7-13, NIV).

      Give praises to the gracious God!

      In His service,

      Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).

      Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).