Thoughts-John 15

  • Prithvi -Bangalore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Dear Friend
      Greetings
      Hoping that the below thoughts from John 15 would be useful to you.

      Jesus compared the relationship with His disciples as Vine and the branches and He exhorted them to remain in Him. Remaining in Christ would refer to complete devotion to Christ and obedience to His commands. The true abiding in Christ would bring joy, the heart to love and the prosperity in this life. When our lives and decisions are rooted in Christ, we will exhibit the characters of God, love each other and would have our prayers answered. Where are we rooted?- in the world or in God.

      Regards
      Prithvi-Bangalore
      Those who teach by their doctrine must teach by their life, or else they pull down with one hand what they build up with the other. --Matthew Henry www.myspace.com/prithvi