prayer requests - presentation at South Korea

  • josephylee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      I have a patent map presentation at work. I need to make a very
      good impression to the people at Samsung Electro-Mechanics.
      I need your prayers that management in my company will see that
      I have done a very thorough job. I have spent about 3.5 months on
      my patent map and searched about 17,700 patents all over the
      world. Many patents were written in Japanese. So, you can see why
      I am so overwhelmed by work. Please pray for me.

      In Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      Church Member
      Sarang Community Church at Seoul, South Korea
      Cerritos Presbyterian Church at Artesia, California
      Korean Central Presbyterian Church at San Francisco, California

      Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)
      http://www.josephylee.org/

      To join my e-mail list, send an e-mail at
      josephylee-subscribe@yahoogroups.com